What Information We Collect:
We may also collect the following information:
· Device Phonebook. We may, with your consent, collect information from your device's phonebook. We do this so that you can share OpiNatio with your phonebook contacts. You can always revoke this consent by changing the settings on your device.
· Geolocation Data. We ask you to share your location information from your mobile device and/or computer. If you choose not to, the Services will not function. Location information is used to place you in your local OpiNatio group, to place you in your home OpiNatio group, and as explained below. You can revoke your consent by changing the settings or preferences on your device and/or computer or by deleting OpiNatio from your device. If you do not want OpiNatio to use location information from your computer, you should also clear your browser history (where location information is stored).
· Your Content and Usage. We collect any content you submit to the Services. The content includes anything in or attached to your OpiNatio (for example, photos and links), replies and votes, as well as information about when you submitted the content, when it was viewed, and other activities.
· Phone Number. We ask you to provide and verify your mobile number. This process is triggered, when you register yourself so that we can confirm using OTP sent to your number. We DO NOT use this number for any other purpose. We DO NOT share your number with any other party for sales purpose.
· Other Information you Provide to Us. When you contact or otherwise communicate with OpiNatio, we will collect any information you volunteer.
· Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect information about your use of the Services such as: access time, device ID, application ID or other unique identifier; domain name, IP address, screen views; geo-location data (with your permission); language information; device name and model; operating system information; your activities within the Services; and the length of time that you are logged in. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you.
How We Use Information We Collect:
In general, we use the information we collect from and about you to provide and operate the Services, respond to your requests, and to provide customer service and technical support. We may also use information:
· To place you in your local OpiNatio group so that you can post and review content based on your current location
· To tag your post with city-level location information.
· To place you in your home OpiNatio group so that you can post and review content in your community even when you are away.
· To tailor the information that we may send or display to you, offer location customization, send you push notifications and alerts, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Services.
· To send you notices.
· To display advertising, including advertising that is targeted to you based on your location, as well as your OpiNatio activities.
· Verify your identity and prevent spam or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
· To better underst how users access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
How We Share Information:
You cannot control who views your content; any content you post is publicly available. So, if you don't want to share something publicly, don't post it. OpiNatio is a social network, and the content you post may be shared with and viewable by others. We do not identify you by name or contact information to other OpiNatio users. However, we cannot prevent others from determining your identity from the content you post or how you share content through third party sites.
The information we collect, including personally identifiable information, may be shared as follows:
· OpiNatio Users.
Any information that you post, including comments, replies and other information is publicly available. We cannot control how your information is used by others. Your posts are available to all other users. Users can also freely share any OpiNatio content, no matter who posted it, through other third party sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. And, your posts may be publicly distributed outside of OpiNatio by us or third parties.
· Service Providers.
We may disclose the information we collect to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
· Business Transfers.
We may transfer the information we have collected to another company in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business.
· Third Parties and Partners.
We may share the information with our third party partners, including advertisers and researchers. For example, if you post content that mentions one of our advertisers, we may share that content with them. Or, we may work with a researcher to analyse the content on a particular feed.
· In Response to Legal Process.
We also may disclose the information in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or other legal process. For example, we may share your IP address or other identifier, your location information, or any other information we have collected about you and your device.
· To Protect Us and Others.
We also may disclose information if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which OpiNatio is involved.
· Aggregate and De-Identified Information.
We may also share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
You can choose to "Share OpiNatio " by inviting contacts via email, text or other means. You choose what contacts to invite and when to invite them. If you invite a contact, we will generate a message with the OpiNatio download URL included, which you can choose to send via your mobile device.
You can delete content you have posted (including replies). Content you delete will be hidden from other users. However, OpiNatio may maintain a copy of such content in our records.
We may send push notifications or alerts to your device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your device or by changing your OpiNatio settings.
"Cookies" are small data file identifiers that are transferred to your computer that allow us to recognize your browser and transfer information about you and your use of our Services. For example, cookies that we use tell us how many times you have visited one of our Sites. We use "persistent" cookies to save your login information for future logins to the Services. We also use "session ID" cookies to enable certain features of the Services, to better understand how you interact with the Services and to monitor aggregate usage by users and web traffic routing on the Services. Unlike persistent cookies, session ID cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from a Service and close your browser. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from our Sites. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services.
Third Party Analytics:
We may use automated devices and applications, included those offered by third parties to evaluate usage of our Services. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services. We use these tools to help us improve our Services, performance and user experiences. The information collected may include unique device identifiers, device manufacturer and operating system, IP address, browser type, session start/stop time, and user activity. From within the App, you may opt out of the collection of this information by third party analytics companies for the App (but not for the Sites) by setting the toggle at the end of the Policy to the right. The opt-out is not available on the Sites. Please note that if you choose to opt out of any data collection, that opt-out will not result in the deletion of data that has already been collected from the App. To learn how Google Analytics uses your data from the Sites and how to opt out of collection of your information by Google Analytics via the Sites please visithttp://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.htmlandhttps://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. To learn how Optimizely uses your data from the Sites and how to opt out, please visithttps://www.optimizely.com/privacy/andhttps://www.optimizely.com/opt_out/.
Third Party Ads:
We may display ads to you (including in-app ads), and we may target those ads based on your location, your OpiNatio activities, and other criteria (e.g., the time of day). We do not currently respond to do-not-track signals that may be sent from your device. For more information about interest-based ads, including how to opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavioural advertising purposes, please visithttp://www.aboutads.info/choices.
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites.
You must be at least 16 to use our Services. If you are not at least 16, please do not use our Services or provide any information to us. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at https://Opinatio.co/
Changes to this Policy:
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy at https://Opinatio.co/privacy. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavour to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site, or providing notice in our mobile app.