OpiNatio Terms of Service
These OpiNatio Terms of Service (the "Terms") are a legal contract between you and Aureans Analytics Limited, a British Company with registered office in UK ("OpiNatio ", "we" or "us"). These Terms explain how you are permitted to use the OpiNatio mobile application and services, as well as the OpiNatio website (https://Opinatio.co/) (the "Site") and any content therein (collectively, the "Services"). Unless otherwise specified, all references to the Services include the services available through the OpiNatio mobile application (the "App") and the Site, as well as any software that OpiNatio provides to you that allows you to access the Services from a mobile device and any other Materials (as defined below). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms; if you do not agree with any of these Terms, do not access or otherwise use the Services.
Important Note: These Terms contain a dispute resolution and arbitration provision, including class action waiver, which affects your rights under these Terms and with respect to any dispute you may have with OpiNatio. You may opt out of the binding individual arbitration and class action waiver as provided below.
The Services may not be available in all locations, and we may block access to the Services from certain locations based on your device's geolocation information. We may add to or remove the areas in which the Services are not available at any time, without notice to you. By using, you represent, acknowledge, and agree that you are at least 16 years of age. If you are not at least 16 years old, you may not use the Services at any time or in any manner or submit any information to the App, the Site, or any part of the Services. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity. We may, without notice and in our sole discretion, terminate your right to use the Services, or any portion thereof, and block or prevent your future access to and use of the Services or any portion thereof.
OpiNatio provides content through the Services that is copyrighted and/or trademarked work of third-party licensors and suppliers or other users of the Services (collectively, the "Materials"). Materials may include logos, text graphics, video, images, photos, software and other content. Subject to these Terms, OpiNatio hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, non-transferable and revocable license to use and to display the Materials and to use the Services solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Except for the foregoing license, you have no other rights in the Services or any Materials and you may not modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Services or Materials in any manner. You may use the App for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not: (i) modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the App, except to the extent that such restriction is expressly prohibited by law; (ii) rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the App to any third-party or use the App to provide time sharing or similar services for any third-party; (iii) make any copies of the App; (iv) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the App, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the App, or features that enforce limitations on use of the App; or (v) delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on the App. You acknowledge that OpiNatio may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the App, and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the App that you are using on your mobile device. You consent to such automatic upgrading on your mobile device, and agree that these Terms will apply to all such upgrades. Standard carrier data charges may apply to your use of the App.
We may ask for your mobile number in order to verify your account when you try to post content or if we suspect improper activity on your account. Please note that your carrier's text messaging and data fees apply for mobile number verification.
Terms of Usage:
To be a leader in crusading election process, political surveys and data canvassing.
· Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
· Use racially or ethnically offensive language.
· Discuss or incite illegal activity.
· Post anything that exploits children or minors (including pornography that depicts minors) or that depicts cruelty to animals.
· Post any copyrighted or trademarked materials without the express permission from the owner.
· Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', or any other form of such solicitation.
· Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Services.
· Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
· Alter the opinions or comments posted by others on the Services.
· Post any image or language that is obscene or offensive, threatening or demeaning to any individual or group.
· Post anything contrary to our public image, goodwill or reputation.
This list of prohibitions provides examples and is not exhaustive or exclusive. OpiNatio reserves the right to (a) terminate access to your account and your ability to post to the Services (or otherwise use the Services) and/or (b) refuse, delete or remove any Submissions; with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that OpiNatio determines is inappropriate or disruptive to the Services or to any other user of the Services. OpiNatio may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required or at OpiNatio's discretion, OpiNatio will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Services or on the Internet. Unauthorized use of any Materials or Third-Party Content contained in the Services may violate certain laws and regulations. You agree to indemnify and hold OpiNatio and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners (collectively, the "Indemnified Entities") harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs of defense) Raajneet or any other Indemnified Entity suffers in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the Services or the use of the Services by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation, your participation in the posting areas or, your Submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the copyrights, trademark rights or other rights of any third party.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
Your use of the Services is at your own risk. The Materials may not have been verified or authenticated in whole or in part by OpiNatio, and they may include inaccuracies or typographical or other errors. OpiNatio does not warrant the accuracy of timeliness of the Materials contained on the Services. OpiNatio has no liability for any loss of, or errors or omissions in Submissions, or for any errors or omissions in the Materials or any other portion of the Services, whether provided by OpiNatio, our licensors or suppliers or other users. OpiNatio, for itself and its licensors, makes no express, implied or statutory representations, warranties, or guarantees in connection with the services or any materials relating to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of any information or material contained or presented on the services. unless otherwise explicitly stated, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the services, materials and any other portion of the services or any information or material contained or presented on the services is provided to you on an "as is," "as available" basis with no warranty of implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights. without limiting the foregoing, OpiNatio does not provide any warranties against viruses, spyware or malware that may be installed on your computer.
OpiNatio respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your intellectual property appears on the Services in violation of your copyright, please provide OpiNatio's designated agent the following information:
· A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
· Identification of the work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
· Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the Services, and information reasonably sufficient to permit OpiNatio to locate the material.
· Information reasonably sufficient to permit OpiNatio to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
· A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
· A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For more information, please visit https://Opinatio.co/